PDA

View Full Version : Questions about G2 claymore pouch?

one911emergency
07-13-2009, 04:53 PM
I have four questions. The first question is: is the malice version of the Claymore the only one with MOLLE on the front? That is to say does the Dock & Lock version have the same MOLLE arrangement on the front or is it just on the malice version? The third question is can you put an organizer on the front of the Dock & Lock Claymore? The forth and last question is how well do you think a Dock & Lock Claymore rides on a G1 E&E? I will also eventually be adding the organizer pocket on the front of the Claymore as well. There will also be the addition of the X-ray shoulder straps. Does anyone have pictures of this arrangement?

Mel
07-13-2009, 05:54 PM
Hey 911, I'll answer your questions in order.

1. The standard Malice Claymore is the G1 which is still made, and it is the same as it always has been. The G2 Malice Claymore does have PALS webbing on the front.

2. The G2 Dock n Lock Claymore does not have PALS webbing on the front.

3. You cannot put an Organizer on the front of a D&L Claymore because of #2 above.

4. A D&L Claymore will ride just fine on a G1 or G2 E&E, but you cannot put an Organizer on the front because of #2 & #3 above.

Hope this helped.

Mel

one911emergency
07-13-2009, 08:36 PM
Thanks Mel. While I have you. Are you guys still planning on making the Fireland Shelter Pocket anymore?