PDA

View Full Version : G2 Navigator Pics!

Mel
05-26-2009, 04:29 PM
Hey guys, here are some more pics of the G2 gear. These show a G2 Navigator, with G2 Malice 2qt/Utility pouches, G2 Mid Long pockets, and a G2 E&E.

Hope you enjoyed these.

Mel

Mel
05-27-2009, 11:15 AM
Hey guys, a couple more comments on the G2 Navigator and the G2 pockets. The new G2 Navigator has a whole new feel to it when it comes to fit and comfort versus the G1 version. The 24" stays with Precision Lift, and the new lumbar pad with Packlock, contribute greatly to this improved comfort level. As you can see in the pics, the new Mid Long Pocket can be used on the sides with a 2qt/Utility pocket. This wasn't possible before with the standard Long Pocket. Also, you still have easy access to the sleeping bag compartment with these pockets on. The Navigator set up in this configuration makes a pretty good package for hauling your gear.

Mel

one911emergency
05-28-2009, 03:44 PM
What's cool about the Navigator is that it has those two compression straps that compress the load circumferentially. The reason that's nice is that I can see (in your pictures) that the Backpouch is being compressed against the pack by those circumferential compression straps. The placement of the straps makes sense because it's a panel loader but it just nice to have those there. Thanks for the pictures Mel, very cool.

revelation2012
05-29-2009, 11:52 AM
Anyone have any negative feedback or positive feedback about a large panel loader like the Navigator or the AG1? I am considering in the future of getting a MMR Cargo Hauler and trying to determine if I want the MMR bag or the AG1 Panel loader.

testedone
12-06-2010, 11:51 AM
Mel, do you have any pics of a Navigator with long Pockets and 2 Qt's? Need to get some 2 Qts for my Navigator but not sure they will fit on the side with the long pockets on??

Thanks

nullface
02-10-2012, 05:30 PM
Any chance of a few pictures of the Nav G2 without any pockets?

Mel
02-10-2012, 05:39 PM
Go to this link and click on the thumbnail photos to view all angles of the G2 Navigator without pockets.

https://kifaru.net/navigator.html#

Mel