PDA

View Full Version : Three Pistols for Sale

scothill
04-04-2009, 08:17 AM
Evan and I are selling off three pistols. All where bought new by one of us. The first two by me the third one by Evan. All three are available for a FTF in Oregon with valid ID. Otherwise the will need to go through an FFL in your state. Please make sure your FFL will accept a shipment from a Non-FFL. You will get a three day non-firing inspection. If you have any questions please ask. Buyer pays actual shipping on the carrier of their choice (UPS or Fedex) priority overnight.

1. Smith and Wesson 386 Mountain Lite - This is a Scandium L Frame revolver with a 3.18 inch barrel. Seven shots. I bough the pistol new in the winter of 2005 and carried it for half that winter. Since then it has been in my safe. Approximate round count is 250 rds. There are a couple of marks on the backstrap where I took a digger on skis, and in switching out the grips I managed to loose the lanyard bar at some point. Otherwise this pistol is in great shape. I have the original box, which is an aluminum presentation box, and papers. I will also be including a kramer horseside pancake hoster and matching ammo pouch in cordova. This is a great lightweight carry gun for those looking for a good carry revolver. It is accurate with a good SA trigger and a decent DA trigger. I am asking 675

2. Smith and Wesson 1911pd with Lightrail - This is a scandium frame full size 1911 with lightrail. This has primarily been a house gun for me with some carry and trail use. It is in great shape. There is a bit of wear on the edges of the light rail, and the double sided safety was changed for a single-sided safety, but otherwise it is stock. I do not have the double-sided safety anymore. Approximate round count is 450-500 rds. I have the original box and papers. The gun also comes with the two factory mags, which I never used, and a galco concealable holster that I reblocked to take the pistol without a light. The pistol was reliable for all of the rounds fired without any FTF or FTE. Another great lightweight carry gun. I am asking 700

3. Colt Defender - This an alumnium frame sub-compact 1911. It uses standard officers length magazines. This model has the reputation of being the most reliable out of the box subcompact that you can get. The recoil system was designed by Bill Laughridge at C&S. This was Evan's carry gun for a number of years and has holster wear, but only has approximately 300rds through it. The gun is reliable and accurate. Comes with the box and manual and three colt magazines. Asking 650.

If these guns don't sell here they will be put on gunbroker. If you have questions please ask. If you think our prices are high please let us know and we can discuss them.

Thank you for looking.

scothill
04-04-2009, 08:18 AM
More pics of the pistols including the defender

scothill
04-09-2009, 03:00 PM
another try before gunbroker

MrFisherman
04-09-2009, 04:53 PM
Wish I could afford the 386...

n816kc
04-13-2009, 04:57 AM