PDA

View Full Version : Alpacka Dory for sale

John Havard
03-31-2009, 04:14 PM
Purchased in the summer of 2008, this boat is 100% new and unused. A serious, tough inflatable boat that weighs 5lbs 8oz, the Dory (now called the Fjord Explorer) is Alpacka Raft's largest inflatable. If you doubt the ability of these rafts to handle white water or to haul loads take a few minutes to watch some of the you-tube videos linked from the Alpacka website. Also, check out the "Gallery" link for many more photos of these fantastic rafts in use.

Here's a link that shows the Fjord Explorer:
https://www.alpackaraft.com/store/index.cfm?CFID=2131327&CFTOKEN=39963483&ProductID=87&do=detail

Mine is exactly like the one shown except the color is bright yellow. I ordered my boat clean (no rowing frame and no skeg). My boat has the removable seat just like in the photo.

I no longer need my boat since I won't be moose hunting where I can use it. It also comes with a new and unused Thermarest 3/4-length pad as a pad for the floor of the raft.

If you have ever wanted to have a boat that you can pack in with you to an alpine lake or one you can use to float back out from a long hike upstream, you should consider this boat.

$750 with the Thermarest pad shipped anywhere in the USA.

John Havard
04-07-2009, 06:45 AM
To the top with photo.

John Havard
04-20-2009, 06:51 AM
Up to top with lower price.

pintlers
04-20-2009, 09:01 PM
I'll take it John. PM sent.

BrooklynBen
04-20-2009, 10:59 PM
Good for you "pintlers". I'll take "second in line" just in case something changes. Otherwise.... enjoy ;)