PDA

View Full Version : WTB Marauder (not 2G)

Ragnobash
03-29-2009, 03:40 PM
Good Afternoon,

Wondering if anyone has either a brown or (hopefully) black Marauder ( not 2nd gen) they are itching/willing to sell.

Looking at something around $200-$250. Let me know!

Thanks for your time Gents!
-Ragnobash

Ragnobash
04-01-2009, 12:16 AM
You know, it just occurred to me that I was fuzzy about what I'm looking for. I'm looking for the Marauder version that was before the current one. I'm looking at using this for travel, and the newer model just doesn't seem to have as thin of a profile as the the 2008 model.

I looking at coyote brown and black simply because I feel that they would blend in better and not stand out as much when abroad. 200-250 is my ideal price range, but I'm willing to go higher on the right one..

Thanks again gang, and sorry for the confusion..

Mark
04-01-2009, 10:01 AM
I have a CB Marauder. PM Sent

JollyRoger
04-02-2009, 11:28 AM
I also have a tan Marauder to let go. PM sent.

AbnMedOps
04-11-2009, 04:12 PM
I have a late-version (thick) Gen 1 Marauder, coyote brown (current dark CB). Extremely gently used a few times as a carry-on. No wear or damage. A lovely travel piece. My needs have changed, so willing to sell for $350 includes 7 day USPS CONUS.

Timing is everything - I used to have one of the very first, early version (thin) Marauders in the old light (tan) CB, but sold it to a good home a couple years ago. Last I heard it was carrying a radio and kickin' ass in Iraq!

91xlt
04-11-2009, 05:29 PM
I used to have one of the very first, early version (thin) Marauders in the old light (tan) CB, but sold it to a good home a couple years ago. Last I heard it was carrying a radio and kickin' ass in Iraq!

i have one of these also, i personally like them better, do not see/hear of many anymore

Ragnobash
04-17-2009, 04:25 PM
Thanks for all of the replies gang. I've got a pack from Mark.. Now just waiting like a kid for xmas for the package to arrive!!

91xlt
04-17-2009, 04:30 PM
Thanks for all of the replies gang. I've got a pack from Mark.. Now just waiting like a kid for xmas for the package to arrive!!

your gonna likey!

first kifaru pack?...just wondering, cause it won't be the last.
VERY addictive! and should come w/ a warning like the damn cigarrettes!...lol

ENJOY!...glad someone here helped ya :)

Ragnobash
04-25-2009, 09:36 PM
This will be my first. I've been playing with it for the last few days and I am happy. I need to get some pouches; I guess the addiction has started =-0

-Ragnobash

your gonna likey!

first kifaru pack?...just wondering, cause it won't be the last.
VERY addictive! and should come w/ a warning like the damn cigarrettes!...lol

ENJOY!...glad someone here helped ya :)