PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a used 6 or 8 man and stove.

BigSky
03-23-2009, 03:40 PM
During the family financial crisis of last fall, I ended up selling all of my tipis and most of my Kifaru packs. I'm going to attempt to start rebuilding. I'm not in the position to buy new yet; so, I'm looking for a 6-man with stove or 8-man with stove. If you have one you may be interested in selling or know of one that is for sale, e-mail me so that we can discuss a possible deal. Thank you.

Thomas

filsonman
03-26-2009, 06:52 PM
Your post looked lonely so i thought i would say hello. Sorry that you had to sell your equipment off previously. I had zero luck finding a used 6 or 8 man last year...going to order a 6 man this summer. Im sure you know the used ones go extremely fast so I wish you good luck.

BigSky
03-26-2009, 09:27 PM
Thank you for the well wishes. As soon as I can I am going to buy a new one. I just need one in the meantime.

neargeezer
04-02-2009, 08:23 PM
Hi BigSky,

I have an Eight man - white - with a medium stove I have been thinking of selling. I was waiting for the snow to stop so I could set it up to take some current pictures. I used it last in 2007 as it is just a little large for me and my lonesome anymore. I would want to set it up first to be sure it is in as good of shape as I think it is, but would probably want about $700 for the eight man and stove. Let me know if your interested and if the snow ever quits and it melts a place to set if up in I'll take some pictures of it. How soon do you need one?

Thanks,
Terry K.

BigSky
04-02-2009, 08:27 PM
Terry, I'm in. Where are you in SD? I have relatives all over the place over there. I'll send you a pm to discuss details.

Thomas

neargeezer
04-02-2009, 09:59 PM
Hopefully I just replied to your private message. I haven't posted since the new forum, so I think I did it correctly.

I live in Rapid City.

Thanks,
Terry K.