PDA

View Full Version : WTS CB Pointman and Scout

noflushbandit
03-16-2009, 09:37 AM
Alright here it goes.
I have a CB Pointman with black hardware that I picked up off the boards here in about 06/2008. Bag is in very good condition and has been cared for very well. There arent any signs of wear on it that I can see, and it has never been abused. It has I guess what would be described as a standard sized padded waist belt on it (I have a 34" waist, and theres definitely room to move both ways on it). If you have any questions on it let me know. I would like to get $200 for this plus shipping (which we can discuss if we make a deal). This is a pretty low price for this bag (retails at $443 now so this will be less than half).

Secondly, I have an almost new CB Scout. I have used this bag on 2 occasions, and both times it rode with me in the car. It is in mint condition and you cannot tell it has even been used. I picked up an X-Ray off the boards here and that suits my needs much more than the Scout has. Great little bag though. This one does not come with a waistbelt, but I do have a piggybacking kit that I can include if you want (we can say $20 if you want it alone). It has never been used. I opened it and never had the chance to use it. I will sell the bag for $160 or the bag and piggyback together for $175 plus shipping. Again this is pretty low, the bag retails for $203.

Let me know if anyone is interested or has any questions!

Pardner
03-16-2009, 10:49 AM
I'll take the pointman. PM sent.

savage
03-16-2009, 11:03 AM
Seconds on Pointman please.

toolmakerman
03-17-2009, 02:58 PM
is the pointman still available

noflushbandit
03-17-2009, 07:51 PM
Pointman and piggyback kit are gone gone gone. Thanks for all the inquiries. Scout is still available to those who want it. I do have a padded pals belt to go with it if you are interested. I am leaning towards $200 plus shipping for the pack with the belt. This is still cheaper than the pack alone without the wait time. Let me know if there are any more questions!

stevep
03-18-2009, 04:21 PM
pm sent....