PDA

View Full Version : FS: High Peak Backpack

Blackfoot
03-02-2009, 08:46 PM
*SOLD*

It has just been sitting in the closet, so I'm trying to find a new home for it.

For Sale is a High Peak Pocatello 70 Backpack. I bought it in 2004 and used it for 3 years on various backpacking, camping and canoeing trips. It has held up well in those three years. Used, but never abused.

It is an internal frame pack that has the dimensions of 33" x 18" x 15" with a 30 to 51" waist belt, the torso measurements are 17 to 20". It's made out a combination of 600D x 600D high density nylon and 1000D. It is 5000 ci, I believe that is with the snow collar extended.

One top pocket which will easily hold rain pants and parka, a map/flat pocket underneath that, two side pockets that will swallow a 1L Nalgene bottle and have room to spare. One pocket on the back with a slot pocket between it and the main part of the bag. Two lower open top pockets. Snow Collar, separated sleeping bag compartment. It will hold a large uncompressed sleeping bag just fine. Two vertical and Horizontal compression straps, two separate vertical compression straps for the sleeping bag compartment. Four Lash points on the lower portion of the pack, two on the bottom. A built in and detachable rain-fly with storage pocket. Side zip opening to the main bag on the left side. Side zip opening to a slot pocket on the right side.

The shoulder straps on this pack are adjustable for height. This makes it perfect for a growing child or if the pack will be used by different size people. It is an adult frame pack.

I lived out of this pack for 16 days with the pack weighing from 40lbs to 60lbs and I never had a problem with comfort or function.

Price is $70 shipped, with a two week return time, your money back. Like I said, I want to find a good home for this pack where it will be used.

I'll have pictures up later in the week. Will also see if a MSS will fit into the sleeping bag compartment.

Possible full or partial trades; Kifaru Multi-Cam or Coyote Brown Back Pouch, Radio Pouch, Padded Chamber Pouch. (Used is fine also, going to be doing a bit of sewing to them.)

Blackfoot