PDA

View Full Version : mystreyranch is missing

USMA84DAB
02-14-2009, 07:51 PM
Anyone know how I can contact mysteryranch?

His message box here is not accepting messages. We were working on the sale of a Katadyn pocket filter and need to finish this out.

Any help appreciated - USMA84DAB

91xlt
02-14-2009, 08:02 PM
he is tough...
if it's a completed deal, he will probably come thru...
his comms suck, but, i had no problem with what he sent, except it took a little longer than usual...
i will check to see what contact info i have...
what stage was your deal in?

hope this helps ya!

Wanderlustr
02-14-2009, 08:11 PM
Just sent you a PM.

USMA84DAB
02-15-2009, 08:15 PM
Family that receives the shipping says I got a long blue thing with a pump handle and hose from Montana -

Sounds like he got it to me, just must have been a little busy/out of e-mail contact

Thanks for your help on locating him, guys! I appreciate your efforts

nfritipi
02-20-2009, 01:34 PM
Hey I need to talk to him too. How did you get a hold of him? Anybody?
Thanks.

prowlngrowl
02-21-2009, 10:50 AM
He works for mystery ranch.

Wanderlustr
02-21-2009, 11:37 AM
He works for mystery ranch.

Oh really?
Based on my deal - I don't think so.

kutenay
02-21-2009, 02:45 PM
The gentleman in question is Mark, the marketing manager of Mystery Ranch. I have had extensive dealings with him and he is a man of the finest type, a credit to the U.S.A. and a very active climber, hunter and pretty busy. I would give him the combo to my gunsafe without a second thought and trust him as I do Patrick, you have no worries.

Wanderlustr
02-21-2009, 03:02 PM
Actually its not Mark ....Kute. I also have dealt with Mark S. - and he's a great guy. In fact I went over this with Mark.
This fella's name is Luke - I bought a pack from him and he had no idea what pack he was selling. I could go on.

kutenay
02-21-2009, 03:28 PM
I dealt with Luke a lot before Mark took over the position he now holds and my confusion here is because Mark told me on the phone two weeks ago that he posted on forums under the handle "MysteryRanch". Sorry for my error, but, it was made in an attempt to assist.

Does Luke now work for MR, because I have not spoken with him for about two years and wondered if he moved on. I always found him a nice guy and he did help me with a couple of "rush orders" so I could get the pockets I needed before leaving for northern B.C.

Anyway, again, my humble apologies, must be gettin' OLD!