PDA

View Full Version : WTB 20 degree bag or lower

jimrosasco
01-08-2009, 03:40 PM
I have recenly found my new 40 degee slick bag is not quite warm enough for 10-0 even with goretex over bag and wobbie, considering a 20 base as over bag any suggetions or input, the 40 degree slick worked good most of the fall 40-30 degress just need a little more warmth for mid winter.

PM me what you got

John Havard
01-08-2009, 04:16 PM
Jim, tried to pm you but evidently you aren't cleared to receive them on this new board yet. So I'll do this the old fashioned way. I have a -20deg North Face Tundra bag (polarguard fill) that's about 4 years old. It was used on one hunt and has not been used since. If you want it I'll ship it to you for $115.

John Havard
01-08-2009, 04:18 PM
Oh, forgot to say - it's a long bag (for up to 6'6") and I think it's a left zip but I'm not sure. If the zip side is important I can look at it.

Travis
01-08-2009, 06:14 PM
I have a Mountain Smith Wisp, but it's a 30 degree bag, weighs in a 1lb 5oz and packs down to about the size of a cantalope. Not quite what your looking for but thought I would throw it out there. It's been used a couple times but I'm a cold sleeper and it just doesn't quite work for me. Look's like it retails for around $250 but I'll make you a deal if interested. Shoot me a pm