PDA

View Full Version : Last day at the Pentagon

Badger Matt
07-07-2006, 03:20 AM
/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif After two years staring at a computer, suffering death by PowerPoint, and listening to my ass get fat...this is my last duty day in DC. You have no idea how good it'll feel to see the Pentagon, aka Crack House, aka Squirrel Cage, aka Five-Sided Puzzle Palace...in the rear view mirror. /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

SuperBadger
07-07-2006, 05:02 AM
congratulations! Get some sun!

BrooklynBen
07-07-2006, 06:03 AM
Run as fast as you can! /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif Thank you for your service.

With a Kifaru pack and some fresh air, you should be able to recover and recuperate quickly. /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Dan M
07-08-2006, 10:07 PM
Well come on, where are you off to next? /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Badger Matt
07-09-2006, 02:17 PM
Headed to Carlisle, PA for a year for Army War College. Movers come tomorrow. Man, I can almost smell the clean, pollution and crack free, air already /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

eggroll
07-09-2006, 09:24 PM
Going Bird on us?

Ralph
07-10-2006, 01:27 PM
One of my oldest army buddies managed to serve 27 years then retired as a Colonel without serving one day in the Pentagon. In fact, the main reason he retired was that his career counselor was pushing for a puzzle palace assignment. Bill decided, as I did a long time ago, that he really wasn't interested in a star.

Good luck to you. Never been there, but I understand the War College has a great library.