PDA

View Full Version : Kif in the Ghan

dogman
06-30-2006, 02:40 AM
I move around the country a bit, so this is what I live out of when I am on the road. MMR with two long pouches and a Scout pack with a claymore pouch and cell pouch (my Oakley soft case fits in that perfectly). I also have a non-Kifaru 2 mag pouch mounted on the Scout that my Iridium sat phone fits in. I love the dock-n-locks; I use my Scout in garrison and do not need the Claymore attached.

http://discipleofdesign.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10001/tk10.jpg

BuckarooMedic
06-30-2006, 07:30 AM
Sweeeet, Good lookin set-up. Stay safe.

Take care . . .

BrooklynBen
06-30-2006, 07:34 AM
Dogman - First off, thank you for your service!

Thanks for the posting + great pic. You look to have a well thought out kit. I particularly like the Scout/Claymore combo - sweet! /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

May G-d help you stay cool, smart and safe. Thanks again for all your sacrifices.

Mel
06-30-2006, 01:50 PM
Hey Dogman, cool pic. Glad to hear the gear is working out for you. You stay safe brother!

Mel

canuckinfidel
06-30-2006, 08:18 PM
Awesome! Where can I get a Dirka Dirka morale patch like that? I know Crye has similar, but they won't ship to Canada.

Stay low and keep moving!

dogman
06-30-2006, 10:56 PM
I had it made at the tailor shop in camp. I would think if you are close to a US base across the border, any tailor shop close to a base can make up whatever you want.

murphquake
07-06-2006, 11:11 AM
Dogman,
Curious about what sleep pad that is? Nice toys. TIA!
-bill

BrooklynBen
07-06-2006, 05:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by murphquake:
Dogman,
Curious about what sleep pad that is? Nice toys. TIA!
-bill </div></div>+1 on that. It looks wonderfully wide!

dogman
07-06-2006, 09:05 PM
It is a Therma-Rest Camplite pad. Very good piece of kit. I haven't had to use it on the ground, but it definitely makes the cots much more comfortable for my big ass.

murphquake
07-07-2006, 04:32 AM
Ben makes a good point... I should know.. I'm wonderfully wide too! I was just curious as to who's making a brown colored pad... Cool beans. I've slept in a cot or 3... padding helps (Ten Mile River Boy Scout Camp Medical Officer Pearl Of Wisdom: 3 mattresses under the springs on a white cot frame and one mattress on top are all one needs to sleep well... Well, female staff member assistance isn't a bad idea either ;-)
-bill

Hawk_308
07-14-2006, 06:27 AM
Thanks for your service , stay safe . I love the writing on your helmet.

John Hollister
07-26-2006, 08:35 PM
Remembered my damn username/password /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Yo Bob, miss ya buddy. Be safe