PDA

View Full Version : Questions on Duffle

USASOF
06-14-2003, 08:22 AM
Can the duffles be locked so the contents are secure? What size lock will fit? Thanks

Darrin

toomuchgear
06-18-2003, 11:16 AM
Mel,

The new products look great, BTW! To follow on USASOF's question, can you give us the approx. dimensions of the duffles?

Thanks!

TMG

snowdevil
06-19-2003, 06:21 AM
Good morning - I work with Kifaru on the website and noticed your query regarding Duffel sizes. I've pasted in a link below that will take you to a diagram showing dimensions of all the Duffels. I hope to get this on the website in some official form soon, as these sketches are my initial roughs.
You will note measurements for "seam to seam" dimensions. However, all soft goods will have a bellows where they will stuff out to maximum size. You'll see this referred to as the "beam" (across) & overall height in this diagram beyond seam measurements.
As for the "lockability", all Duffels have two zipper pulls that can be locked together and tucked under the zipper flap AND the yoke at the end that forms the shoulder sling attachment - so somebody has to dig to get to the lock.
The pulls have an oval hole big enough for many locks - measuring about 1/2 inch across by 3/8 in. high.
Email me at gmdeluca@prodigy.net if I can clarify any of this. Here's your link....

Duffel Dimensions (http://kifaru.net/Duffl_dimen.htm)

Cheers, Maggie.

toomuchgear
06-20-2003, 06:54 AM
Thanks,

Maggie, that's what I was looking for!. Much appreciated!

militarymoron
06-20-2003, 07:52 AM
hey TMG,
]:-D "buy it...buy it...you NEEEEEEEED it...bwahahahahaaaa"

good to see u here dude /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
cheers,
MM

toomuchgear
06-24-2003, 12:07 PM
MM,

The horns are sprouting from your head again, hehehe!!! So much cool gear, so little time!

Take care.