PDA

View Full Version : Kifaru addiction down under.

Thommo
06-05-2006, 07:28 PM
I would like to thank Fireballxl5 and Gronk for inviting me around to checkout their MMR and Navigators with all the accessories/pockets etc and the chance to try on a loaded MMR /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif .

Can't wait to get my Kifaru Gear and host a CRAP (Combat Rucks And Packs) Night for the rest of my "gear head mates". Could this be the start of something bigger than "Tupperware".

I would think that most "gear heads" have similar interests and generally are a like minded bunch. It is a long way down here to buy products by mail order and we need to get it right first time so "show and tell" is the way to go /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif .

fireballxl5
06-06-2006, 01:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Thommo:
I would like to thank Fireballxl5 and Gronk for inviting me around to checkout their MMR and Navigators with all the accessories/pockets etc and the chance to try on a loaded MMR /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif .
</div></div>Your welcome.

Trying on that little "3 day" load of Gronk's should give you a rough idea of what a loaded MMR feels like.
/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Looking forward to check out your baby when it arrives.