PDA

View Full Version : I finally made it!!

molsen
06-12-2003, 08:35 PM
Well, after MANY attempts of trying to get up to Golden and ordering my Kifaru gear, I finally made it up there today!! YIPEE!!! I was beginning to think that I'd never make it up there. Patrick Smith and I spent a couple of hours talking gear, guns, love, life, etc., and the whole time I was wearing an EMR (just because they didn't have any MMRs at the time), getting use to it, and I must say, Kifaru makes the BEST DAMN PACKS in the business!! I ordered my MMR and Scout in Coyote with OD webbing ala Javahed-Style. I saw many other things there that I wanted, but I only had so much $$$ on me when I went, because I knew that if I had more $$$ then I'd spend that, too. But, that also gives me another reason to head back up there in the future. After all, you can NEVER have enough Kifaru! Anyway, I wanted to thank Patrick and Janice for being wonderful hosts and I hope to make it back up there in the future, but I'll keep it a secret since that's the only way I'll be able to make it.

Mel
06-12-2003, 10:40 PM
Hey Molsen, man I thought you would never make it. That sounds like a cool combo you got, in fact I'm gonna have to get something in that 2 tone for one of my samples. I'm happy to hear you had a good time up there. I have to agree, that Patrick, Janice, and the crew do make some fine hosts. Thanks for the compliments on the packs, I think you're in for some fun times ahead.

Mel

Patrick
06-13-2003, 06:49 AM
When Molsen (AKA THE PHANTOM) strolled in yesterday and announced himself the whole crew lined up to gaze at his (handsome) countenance. Finally, the MAN himself! On the better-late-than-never principal, we did have a good visit, eh Michael? As we discussed, there'll never not be a need for warriors. Just the nature of things, unless we want to roll over and cease to exist. Not a viable option at all, men. Shoot straight, y'all.

Patrick

molsen
06-13-2003, 03:14 PM
DAMN IT, Patrick!! You just made Mountain Dew shoot out my nose!!! Haven't laughed that hard in a while! And even though crew didn't line up to see me, I'm sure that if they did, it would be to laugh at me /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Patrick
06-13-2003, 07:01 PM
Molsen--

Sorry. I couldn't resist a teeny bit of poetic license about the whole crew thing, but some DID swing thru the showroom to meet you. And nary a laugh!

Mountain Dew, eh? Caffein junky, I see.

eggroll
06-14-2003, 06:08 PM
You should see it Patrick, Ol' Mike has a Mtn Dew IV on most days :-) hahahaha

Saw a Kifaru M-Pack today on top of Pikes Peak - didnt have a chance to ping whoever it was wearing the pack.

EGG

molsen
08-02-2003, 12:01 PM
Patrick,

Any chance my MMR and Scout will be ready next week when Eggroll, USMC03, and I head up there for our gab-session?!?!? It's been about 7 wks or so. Just wondering, that way you won't have to ship it to me if we're already in the area.

Patrick
08-05-2003, 11:16 AM
Molsen--

Janice says she'll try for Friday. Says that your's, being an odd-ball Order, is tough. And asks that you NOT force Mountain Dew down her if she isn't quite ready. Please. Pretty please.

When are y'all coming? Wanna do lunch?

Patrick

eggroll
08-05-2003, 05:44 PM
Hi Patrick

We're looking to be up there around 10.45am/11am friday morning, we're carpooling up. lunch does sound good tho :-)

Interesting thread on the Kifaru vs. Osprey waistbelt

EGG

molsen
08-05-2003, 09:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Janice says she'll try for Friday. Says that your's, being an odd-ball Order, is tough. And asks that you NOT force Mountain Dew down her if she isn't quite ready. Please. Pretty please. </div></div>I can't make any promises!!! /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif No rush on the packs. I just thought that if it was ready, then why not, right?!?!? Besides, I doubt that forcing some Dew down Janice's throat would help. Hell, all that caffiene would probably backfire then I'd REALLY have to deal with "The Wrath of Janice!!!!" /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wanna do lunch?</div></div>Sounds like a plan to me!!