PDA

View Full Version : Another question for Mel....

Wood7
05-02-2006, 01:12 AM
My question is why did you say that your packs are made of nylon when they are not?...read below...

I'm stationed here in Iraq and I ordered an Express and an E&E over a month ago. I was introduced to Kifaru, when I was in the gym and a guy had an E&E...I saw and I wanted...he told me about your website, so I checked it out and I really liked the Express as well....I did my research and I could not find anything negative anywhere about your packs. Anyway, I odered, both of them and I have been waiting for a long time, for them to show up. Well, I got them in yesterday and I saw that it was written on the shipping form that they are made out of nylon, but here is where my problem comes in; when I opened the box up I could see with my own two eyes that they were made out of 100% love...why did you lie?

/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif LOL! No, but really, they are great I love them. I actually had everyone here at my site asking me when my packs were coming in. They were almost as ready to see them as me. I really appreciate the care and craftsmanship that goes into making these packs. They are unlike anything I have ever worn and have their own unique look.

Mel
05-02-2006, 05:43 PM
Wood7, you had me going there in the beginning of your post /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif ! Thanks for the kind words, and glad to hear that you're enjoying your packs.

Mel

Wood7
05-02-2006, 07:40 PM
No, problem at all. I do enjoy them very much!