PDA

View Full Version : Gone to Hawaii !!

Mel
04-19-2006, 08:24 PM
Hey guys, Rena and I will be leaving in the morning for Hawaii, and will be gone for a week. I will be unavailable during that time, only checking in with the shop for updates. This will be our first vacation in almost 5 years, and we're definately looking forward to it. Talk to you all when I get back. Aloha! /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Mel

murphquake
04-20-2006, 12:21 AM
HAVE FUN GUYS! Don't do anything I wouldn't do... oh wait... that's a null statement.
-bill

Gizzmo
04-20-2006, 04:57 AM
Have a great time. You deserve it.
Gizzmo

mormonsniper
04-20-2006, 10:22 AM
Enjoy! Pineapple fields, volcano, beaches, Pearl Harbor (take a tour if you haven't already). The Church has a couple of temples there that are beautiful (Kona-Hawaii Island and Laie-Oahu Island).

ms

militarymoron
04-20-2006, 12:30 PM
mel knows oahu like the back of his hand - he used to live there. in fact, when my wife and i were there, i was calling him up asking him where we should visit.

PHfactor
04-20-2006, 03:24 PM
Have a wonderful time you two.
Aloha & Mahalo

Dan M
04-20-2006, 03:39 PM
Hey Mel, live it up. I am having a great time on vacation this week down in Oceanside. The Scout has been every where to keep the family 'essentials' at hand.

BrooklynBen
04-20-2006, 05:49 PM
Have a great time. (I can see all the good eats in my mind already.)

Since it sounds like you're already a "local", I'm relieved in knowing that you won't be wasting your time trying to retrace the steps of Patrick's recent "Hawaiian hike from hell" /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

May you and your wife enjoy a severe case of "Polynesian paralysis" immediately upon arrival and may it stay with you all the way until you get home.