PDA

View Full Version : Tan Buckles

Hanzo
04-01-2006, 04:26 PM
Does anyone know if you order the tan buckles if they are the same as the tan dock and lock buckles being used on the current packs?

My pods have different buckles than my long pockets, so I have to remove the female end from the pack if I want to change positions.

Nathan C
04-01-2006, 06:07 PM
They should be the same. They are also the same ones Supply Captain sells.

devonh
04-01-2006, 06:33 PM
Just make sure you call them to do it, because when I ordered the tan buckles I didn't get them, nor did I get any of the other things I requested. Still a little PO'd about that, but what can you do.

Mel
04-01-2006, 07:19 PM
Hey Hanzo, here's a link to the page with the buckles. You can order slotted females and adjustable males in black or tan, just click on the box. The tan does not work with the black, or vice versa. Our black buckles are National Moulding Duraflex, and our tan buckles are ITW Ghillie Tex. Damn, I couldn't paste it! Just go to the "Options and Accessories" page, and that's where the buckles are listed.

Hey devonh, what items didn't you get from us?

Mel

Hanzo
04-01-2006, 08:48 PM
Mel, outstanding, thank you.

devonh
04-02-2006, 12:05 PM
Mel,

Not a big deal. It was not a pouch or anything, just some changes I wanted done to my Marauder. I had said that if it wasn't possible to get the pack with the green buckles, then I wanted the tan ones, and if that was not an option either I didn't want the pack. I also asked for grommets in specific places. What I recieved is a standard Marauder with my name sewn into it, and none of the requested changes.

I did, however, receive the pack in a record 2 weeks.