PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a Pointman and Marauder?

ThePrepared_com
03-29-2006, 08:08 AM
I would really like to see them side by side in a picture.

Thanks

panzertroop
03-29-2006, 08:20 AM
Check out my thread "family picture"

Mel
03-29-2006, 08:28 AM
Try this link for a comparison:

http://www.kifaru.net/MGexpress2.htm

Mel

BiggerStick47
03-29-2006, 08:47 AM
http://www.militarymorons.com/equipment/kifaru/kifaru2.html

Mel
03-29-2006, 08:52 AM
Just for reference, that is a Gen I Marauder in the pics on MM's page. The Gen II Marauders are 1.5 inches deeper.

Mel

ThePrepared_com
03-29-2006, 10:16 AM
Wow, thanks for all the responses. That was exactly what I was looking for.

My second pack hasnt even arrived and I'm already looking for my third. I'm getting as bad as my wife with purses!

Hanzo
03-29-2006, 10:31 AM
ThePrepared_com,

Come on brother, you know damn well you're going to end up with at least one of every pack that Kifaru makes. Do you really need to compare them since you're going to buy both anyway?

ThePrepared_com
03-29-2006, 11:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Hanzo:
ThePrepared_com,

Come on brother, you know damn well you're going to end up with at least one of every pack that Kifaru makes. Do you really need to compare them since you're going to buy both anyway? </div></div>You know you have a point there. I'll just plan on buying them all. In a way it really makes things a lot easier. Thanks! /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Hanzo
03-29-2006, 11:17 AM
That's what I'm here for!

Hey, Patrick, you listening? I could use a job, buddy. /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

ThePrepared_com
03-30-2006, 05:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Hanzo:
That's what I'm here for!

Hey, Patrick, you listening? I could use a job, buddy. /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif </div></div>Do employee's get a discount? I think I could give up this whole IT thing! /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif