PDA

View Full Version : Guess I will have to wait longer - Bigger project on the way!

ianq
03-26-2006, 03:22 PM
Well... the plan was once I get my Tax refund $$ I was going to get a MMR or EMR and a smaller pack (not sure which one yet)

BUT..... just found out Friday that the wife is pregnant with TWINS (already have 2 kids 3 & 5 yrs old)

Guess I have to start saving money and the packs will have to wait. I will just drool over your guys pics!

If anyone feels REALLY bad for me and wants to donate a kifaru pack to me let me know... /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

ThePrepared_com
03-26-2006, 03:39 PM
Its not that big of a deal. Things will come together. My wife has been popping them out left and right and I'm still getting packs. /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

tim83
03-26-2006, 06:23 PM
haha, something about the way that was worded made me laugh. don't mind my random comments....

Hanzo
03-26-2006, 06:27 PM
Ian,

Just tell the wife that she got her toys, now you get to have yours. I'm sure that'll go over well.

Seriously though, can you think of a better diaper bag than a Scout?

An MMR or EMR might be a tough sell, but hey, 2 kids means lots of crap to carry around.

ianq
03-26-2006, 07:21 PM
Yea, only problem is I have to sell my car and get something larger (SUV or Tactical Mini Van) and also I have to find a new place to live since we are curently in a 2 bedroom. I'll still get a pack, but it might have to wait until next year or at least later this year....

ThePrepared_com
03-26-2006, 09:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by ianq:
Yea, only problem is I have to sell my car and get something larger (SUV or Tactical Mini Van) and also I have to find a new place to live since we are curently in a 2 bedroom. I'll still get a pack, but it might have to wait until next year or at least later this year.... </div></div>You're looking at this all wrong! My wife and I needed something larger and more comfortable for the family. I ended up with a sweet Suburban out of the deal! You can really make this work in your favor!