PDA

View Full Version : Dimensions of the Scout....

ROCK6
05-27-2003, 02:21 PM
Just ordered my EMR and Scout, and was wondering if the Camalback's new "Hotshot" bladder will fit; it's 14" x 8" X 2". Just wondering if the Scout is deep enough to tuck in there, thanks,

ROCK6

murphquake
05-27-2003, 06:34 PM
I just got a hotshot and have it in my bag at my feet as we sit, great little CB, cool design and the omega resevoir is a huge improvement. the bite valve cover seems to be just as good as having the on/off valve though i'd like to have both.
-bill

Mel
05-27-2003, 11:26 PM
ROCK6:

I just measured the hydration sleeve in my Scout, and it looks like it will fit according to the specs you gave for the CB Hotshot.

Mel

ROCK6
05-28-2003, 01:59 AM
Thanks both Murph and Mel, I really wanted something a little bigger than 50 oz (that's what my 4 year old son uses /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif ), and that new "Hotshot" was pretty close to size but deeper and holds roughly 72oz....PERFECT!

ROCK6

murphquake
06-02-2003, 01:02 AM
Rock6,
YW, I'm really liking it, it's a good size and has a few nice features... the new bladders are a great improvement IMHO and the attachments are pretty versatile, though some pals would be nice.
-bill

ROCK6
06-02-2003, 03:26 PM
Thanks Murph...already ordered the Hotshot from Lightfighter. I didn't even know it had the attachment points on the back for LBE. I'm glad it fits, I really wanted a bladder bigger than 50 oz (Heck, that's what my 4 year son carries!). You really got to love Camalbacks and the others out there...

ROCK6