PDA

View Full Version : Chucker's a Daddy!!

Mel
03-23-2006, 09:44 AM
Hey guys, just thought I'd let you know that my long time bud, Chuck (Chucker here on the board), became a new first time dad a couple days ago. It was a boy (Tyler) who came in at 5lb 8oz. Mom and baby are doing fine, and are going home today. We got to visit them yesterday, and it would be hard to find two happier parents /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif .

Mel

ThePrepared_com
03-23-2006, 10:00 AM
Congrats! Get that kid a E&E!

Aimless
03-23-2006, 10:23 AM
Congrats!

PHfactor
03-23-2006, 03:18 PM
Hey Chucker...
Your whole life has changed and you won't regret one moment of it,congratulations to you and your wife.
Pete & Roberta

murphquake
03-24-2006, 03:48 AM
does it fit in his E&E? If so can he exchange it if he calls Janice?

CONGRATS CHUCK!!!
-bill

Ken
03-24-2006, 05:20 AM
Congratulations Chuck...My wife and I had our first last Decmeber...they are awesome! ENJOY!

Ken

militarymoron
03-24-2006, 01:41 PM
congrats, chuck!
cheers,
MM

Chuck45Ho
03-24-2006, 02:37 PM
Hey thanks, guys!

I hardly use my home computer so I had to guess (and guess, and guess, and guess...) at my password and finally got it.

Yep, Tyler came way earlier than we expected but everything is 'fully functional'. At 2am on Mar 21st, I was madly cramming all kinds of stuff into a Kifaru medium duffel. Thinking that the due date wasn't until April 30th, we didn't have anything in our go-bag yet! I got towels, extra clothes, toiletries, cameras, sweatshirts, robe, and some food in that duffel and it held it all with no problem. The Boot Bag was really handy in organizing all that mess. At the delivery room, I could just leave the main zipper open and have easy access to everything and just live out of the bag.

It has started off really 'fun' and I'm sure there's going to be a lot more fun to come. Prepared - Got the E&E already!
Everyone else - Thanks for the well wishes.

Chucker

murphquake
03-26-2006, 05:11 AM
Chuckles, PW is "I<3Mel!" without the quotes. HTH!

Now you have a legitimate target for all those "who's your daddy?"s.

-bill

Forest522
03-26-2006, 08:16 AM
The best to Chucker and his family. A fitting baby shower...multi cam diapers and matching bedding set!!
Congratulations, Chucker! Many happy memories (among every other emotion possible) are coming. Having kids has been the best thing to ever happen to me!

Chuck45Ho
03-26-2006, 08:45 AM
Forest522 - Yep, I got quite a few of those MultiCam diapers already! Unfortunately, the MC pattern was on the INSIDE of the diaper.

We're done with the 'SWAT black' color now I hope (all you dads out there know what I mean).

ThePrepared_com
03-26-2006, 09:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Chuck45Ho:
Forest522 - Yep, I got quite a few of those MultiCam diapers already! Unfortunately, the MC pattern was on the INSIDE of the diaper.

We're done with the 'SWAT black' color now I hope (all you dads out there know what I mean). </div></div>Roger that! I remember very clearly!

Forest522
03-27-2006, 07:26 PM
Oh man, the swat black didn't last too long, then the MC whew! Now that smelled bad!! Forge on man, many years of sharing gear to come... /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Chucker
04-20-2006, 08:01 AM
OK, I PROMISE I will not be one of those dads that posts all kinds of pics of their kid on the boards but I thought you guys would apprieciate this one. Tyler is in an OD E&amp;E with a Kifaru sticky on his beanie. And before any of you guys even think it, the response is: NO, he does NOT look like MM dispite how he looks in the pic below!

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a282/Chuck45/House/Tylerblotch.jpg

(photo mod courtesy MM)

wolfmen
04-20-2006, 08:19 AM
Congratulations.

Cool picture.
youngest member in Kifaru addition

murphquake
04-20-2006, 09:42 AM
I heard he looks like me... 20-30 years from now you'll get to show this pic to his laydees and embarass the hell out of him.. or yourself?
-bill

FS 1 lightly stained very stinky E&amp;E.... CHEAP!