wolfmen
03-22-2006, 05:30 AM
I just placed my first order /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif -
EMR with XTL,
CargoChair,
Stash_It
Long pocket
Bungie kit.

This purchasing is a big struggle for me, coz it's a big money and i order from oversea (Hong Kong), if i have any problem (especial fitting), i can't drive to Kifaru office and ask for help. /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif
But when i opened the eyes this morning, i didn't brush my teeth n wash my face. I went to EMR site and click "Add to Cart" "Add to Cart" "Add to Cart"... and paid it. What a good day!!! /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
I think i got serious addiction problem, but i really enjoy it. /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
So, anyone want to buy Kifaru product, don't think too much, you will miss a lot of fun from it. Just click "Add to Cart" and paid for it.(be a member of Kifaru)

Something want all kifaru brother help.

1)I am thinking to buy top loading or side loading long pocket. which one is better?

2)Any brother have experience of Bungie kit?

P.S My English is not really good, i hope you guys understand what i said. I just want to share how excited I am when in placed the order in this morning.

Thank you

Aimless
03-22-2006, 05:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by wolfmen:

But when i opened the eyes this morning, i didn't brush my teeth n wash my face. I went to EMR site and click "Add to Cart" "Add to Cart" "Add to Cart"... and paid it. What a good day!!! /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
I think i got serious addiction problem, but i really enjoy it. /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
</div></div>Welcome

It will only get worse from here. /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Dave R.
03-22-2006, 05:50 AM
yep...your done. Just give up and submit. You will never be able to go back. Sorry, its just the way it is. /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Eight years and counting for me....Dave

ThePrepared_com
03-22-2006, 05:50 AM
Wolfmen, your post is very easy to understand. Congratulations on your first order. After you get your first pack you wont be able to stop. I got my first back in January and am now waitin on my second. I've already started eyeballing my third /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Anyway, here is the standard gear/gun whore answer to your long pocket question. Get both! The top loading are good for stuffing things into. The side loading are good to getting access to items stored within.

nut_sak_himself
03-22-2006, 07:21 AM
haha, i'm a poor college student so i had to order when i was drunk!

what fabric/hardware colors did you order?

BrooklynBen
03-22-2006, 07:48 AM
Welcome Wolfman!

...i can't drive to Kifaru office and ask for help. Don't worry too much about the fit, you don't have to drive to Colorado, all the help you need is most likely right here. I'm difficult to fit and with a few suggestions from folks here I was able to finally get everything 'just right'.

...top loading or side loading long pocket. which one is better? I have both and they both have advantages. If you might want to easily take on and off the pocket from your pack (stove kit, toilet paper, whatever), than the Top Zip "lock n dock" Pocket is great. But the Side Zip Pocket allows getting at things easier while the pocket is attached on the pack. The Side Zip Pocket also offers the additional option of attaching it sideways some times (with the side zipper facing up).

ThePrepared_com
03-22-2006, 07:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The Side Zip Pocket also offers the additional option of attaching it sideways some times (with the side zipper facing up). </div></div>I never even thought about that. I'll have to play around with it when I get home.

gronk
03-22-2006, 03:19 PM
I've got top zip pockets mounted on the side of an MMR, and a side zip pocket mounted underneath, where a pod normally mounts. Works for me.
G

wolfmen
03-25-2006, 04:14 AM
hi folks.

Thank you for u guys share with my happiness. /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
I really proud of being a "member" of Kifaru.
I really learned a lot of knowledge from this message board. thank you again. /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

ThePrepared_com
yes, you are right. i already perpare my 2nd order. "It will only get worse from here"... :p

nut_sak_himself
the fabric color is Coyote Brown and the hardware is tan (i guess).
Actually this is not my most favor color, it 's too light. I like the color that shows in MMR link. it;s more darker.

According you guys suggestion, i have buy both of top and side loading long pockets. good.. /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

wolfmen
05-17-2006, 08:24 PM
Finally, my EMR arrived.
This week many people got their new toy.
I will take some pics and post later.

when i check the backpack , i thought i am dreaming.
The Kifaru backpack really put in front of me. And i can carry it on my shoulder . OH MY GOD!!!
Did you guys put magic on the backpack??? i can't stop to play with it even i am working.

Thank you all people in Kifaru. /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
Especially thank you Amanda and Alisha. /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

John Y
05-18-2006, 01:49 AM
Welcome wolfmen!! One more KA guy in HK!!~ /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Look forward for your pics and review(if possible). I think lots of N.America users may interest to know how Kifaru gears work in country side of HK~~ /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

wolfmen
09-23-2006, 08:08 AM
placed 2nd order -- ZULU with padded belt. /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

oh man, the next 8 weeks is hard time for me. /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

i am still struggling whether i order the Kifaru Field Chair or not. i already have SLING-LIGHT and coleman Woodsman™ Chair. /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

And i want buy a pod for my EMR and Zulu, which size is good for both bags.

thx guys.

Ralph
09-23-2006, 09:35 AM
The field chair is more compact, lighter, and much more comfortable than the others. The only problem is the back support that needs a firm resting place (soft earth, mud or snow needs a board, a piece of bark or some other type of floatation).

copper
09-23-2006, 11:35 AM
What Ralph said.

Woods Walker
09-25-2006, 11:31 AM
"And i want buy a pod for my EMR and Zulu, which size is good for both bags."

I have a large POD and I think it could hold any bag maybe even my MSS.

wolfmen
10-14-2006, 08:23 AM
just took compressed EMR pics.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j222/wolfmen07/DSC00081.jpg

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j222/wolfmen07/DSC00084.jpg

/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif