PDA

View Full Version : Don't use Tactical Advantage



kgb1024
03-21-2006, 03:34 AM
Hey all,
I just wanted to inform all of you, not to use a company called "Tactical Advantage". I bought a set of Bijan's knee and elbow pads from them. I had never seen these, but on their website it says med. will fit 90% of our customers. Well, I must be the other 10%, because they were way too big. So, I called to get the smalls, 3-4 weeks. I need them before that so I returned them. Well, I get an email today saying they are keeping 20% for restocking fee. No, mention of this on the phone. These were brand new pads. Its BS! Anyway, I don't want see any of my friends from any of the forums I frequent get ripped off like I did. STAY AWAY FROM TACTICAL ADVANTAGE. /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif