PDA

View Full Version : Marauder + auxiliary holster

kgb1024
02-27-2006, 06:25 AM
Hi all, I have been here for a while just lurking and finially broke down and ordered a marauder, an auxiliary holster and of pockets to go along. I currently and in the waiting stages. My question is do any of you use this combo with a heavy rifle? My rifle is about 14 lbs and I am curious if the pack will support this kind of weight evenly. I know I will have to counter weigh the other side of the pack but never even seeing one of these packs in person I really don't know what to expect other that what I have been reading in this forum. Thanks in advance for all the replys. Let's hear your thoughts.

Aimless
02-27-2006, 03:19 PM
I never thought of that (doh!). Maybe my scout with a Remington 700 vsf isn't such a great plan

inFALable
02-27-2006, 03:43 PM
Just put the aux holster in the center of the pack instead of on the side.

kgb1024
02-27-2006, 04:53 PM
I have a rem 700 also only mine is the LTR. I think it will be ok(I hope so). I guess it all depends how sturdy the suspension system(frame)is. I think if it dosen't work I will see if they will exchange it for the combat holster and will just use it with my AR-15. /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif