PDA

View Full Version : Prices and Availability

Mel
06-12-2002, 03:05 PM
Just wanted to keep you all updated here on the message board. As you can see, the website is continually being updated with photos and information, getting closer and closer to completion. The order form has just gone up, even though there will be some changes made and features added. Now, to the good news. By the end of next week (if not before), the prices will be set and we will begin taking orders. The delivery time will be 6 to 8 weeks from the time of order. These packs are custom built and fit to each individual. The wait will be worth it, trust me.

Mel

Tyde
06-12-2002, 08:02 PM
Mel,
I just put my order in for a Rondy (this morning in fact). But don't worry I have two sons and I'm sure an EMR will grace the shed wall before long. Keep up the good work and the Kifaru Reputation.

Good Luck and Good Hunting
Tyde

Mel
06-12-2002, 11:11 PM
Tyde: Great to have you here, and congratulations on your Rondy purchase. I think you'll be a happy camper for sure. Your boys would definately have fun with an EMR. Thanks for the encouraging words, and we will continue to work hard at keeping up the Kifaru tradition.

By the way, I tried e-mailing you, but it kept coming back. Can you send me your e-mail address or call me? Thanks.

Mel

Jan
06-13-2002, 12:11 AM
Oh man,
awesome awesome awesome!! This site is getting better every day. But it looks like I'll still have to be patient with my order for a while, darnit! First I have to see how my scholarship application works out, after that I know if I have the money to buy all them goodies!
Mel, on the order form you can also order pull outs in a set. Does that set consist of one bag of each available size? Thanks

murphquake
06-13-2002, 05:32 AM
Mel,
I'll take 10 of everything at the currently listed prices =-P Way to go man, love the phone number... between this, the new LF bag and this i need to go sell a kidney.
-bill

Mel
06-13-2002, 12:16 PM
Jan: Check out the new Gunbearer page and the new Military Tipi page. There's more to come. Good luck on your scholarship program. Yes, the Military Pull Out kit consists of one of each size pullout.

Murph: You scared them with that "large order" and they took down the order form page. Actually, it's being completed, and when it comes up again, it will have all the prices. Isn't that always the case, too much cool gear and never enough money! Wait till you see our new "Pointman" patrol pack, next in the line-up. Yeah, I kinda like my new number, too. Try it out sometime and give me a call.

Mel

Jan
06-16-2002, 09:02 AM
Ok, now the truth is out!! Prices are available on the order form! This will take a major bite out of my account!
Mel, any word yet on the Nalgene carriers? Would a price estimate of about $30 (kind of like the long pockets) be appropriate?

Mel
06-16-2002, 12:48 PM
Jan: Yes, the prices are up, and Kifaru will start taking orders Monday morning (June 17th). The Nalgene carriers will be in the next stage of pockets to come out. I'd guess within 2 months.

Mel

Erick
06-16-2002, 04:31 PM
Mel-

What's the cost of an Universal Gun Bear? And, does it require a ruck or can it function on a LBV?

Erick

(btw- Nice set up here)

Mel
06-16-2002, 11:11 PM
Erick:

The Universal Gun Bearer is $28 for the short and $30 for the long. It can be used on any ruck with a waistbelt. The short will fit any belt up to 3" wide, and the long will fit all belts over 3" wide. You can't use it on an LBV, because the upper part needs to connect to a shoulder strap. Hope this helps.

Mel

Jan
06-17-2002, 11:19 AM
Mel, do you think it's possible to get some pictures out showing the Scout shoulder strap system? I can see myself using this pack for heavier loads, too (with 2 long pockets and those soon-to-come Nalgene bottle holders attached). I'd imagine that one would need the straps to support that load. The picture of the Delta Straps that you have on your site right now is just too small to make out any specifics. Thanks!!

Mel
06-17-2002, 05:47 PM
Jan:

It's been taken care of. Within the next couple of days, there will be better photos of the Scout's shoulder straps on the website. They are very low profile and very comfortable, and yes, they do a great job of supporting heavy loads.

Mel