PDA

View Full Version : hardware color

nut_sak_himself
02-13-2006, 01:28 PM
what is the standard color for all the hardware on the packs now? i've heard that it is now IR tan on ALL packs? does that even include OD? does anyone have any pictures of this? am i wrong?

Nathan C
02-13-2006, 02:58 PM
Tan IR hardware on OD EMR. ACU will have Foliage hardware, but I beleive the rest is tan except maybe black. Dunno about a black pack.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d179/flash3215/100_0191.jpg

nut_sak_himself
02-13-2006, 03:22 PM
i thought that kifaru didn't offer foliage hardware at all because of cost factors. well the tan looks pretty good i must say. so is the tan hardware standard, or do you have to request it, or is it the other way around? haha, yeah i don't think i would want tan hardware on a black pack...

devonh
02-13-2006, 08:41 PM
I dunno, I requested the green hardware, and if not the green, then the tan, and they sent my pack with black hardware on it. Really pissed me off. I wouldn't have minded the tan hardware, but I didn't even want the pack at all with black hardware. I have an ordcer in for new hardware now.

nut_sak_himself
02-13-2006, 09:10 PM
wow, i think that is the ONLY even remotely negative comment i have ever heard about kifaru.

Gizzmo
02-14-2006, 04:12 AM
It's not a problem.
Just be specific on the color hardware when you place your order.

Mel
02-15-2006, 11:10 PM
Hey guys, the tan hardware is supplied on everything except black and ACU gear. The black gear will have black hardware, and the ACU gear will have foliage green hardware. I personally think the tan hardware looks better on the OD gear than foliage green, but you could request foliage green hardware on OD as a special order. It's best to contact Janice direct for those types of requests.

Mel