PDA

View Full Version : New Kifaru Military Duffle

Mel
05-14-2003, 10:35 AM
The new Military Duffle is about ready to release, along with the Nalgene Plus Pocket, and Military Field Chair. Hopefully, there will be pics by the end of the week. The duffle will be two tone in Coyote and OD. It will come in three sizes, and have some cool features. Again, stay tuned.

Mel

thewolverine
05-14-2003, 11:40 AM
Mel,
If this is the duffel that Patrick showed when we were visiting the first week in May...It is AWESOME!!! I started salivating weeks ago....
For anyone looking for a spectacular duffel..These will be worth the wait!!
v/r
Mike

eggroll
05-14-2003, 01:09 PM
If anyone needs to locate Kifaru world headquarters.... just follow the trail of DROOL! :-)

The duffels are awesome, I am keen on getting one of the smalls. As I have said before the mil chairs are awesome as well, but it takes a little bit of learning to get proper "cheek" weld to get best advantage. Not to mention that it works great as an expedient bipod for what whatever popgun tickles your fancy.

Met up with thewolverine yesterday, and he just could not stop singing the praises of the Kifaru gear we looked at this month. About the only time we didnt talk about gear was when a nice example of the fairer kind walked by :-) *hoot!*

Mel
05-15-2003, 08:00 AM
Wolverine and Egg:

The duffle you saw at the shop was the prototype pretty much in it's final form. There will be a couple changes/additions you didn't see. An optional accessory that they just finished is a removeable "boot bag" that is made out of 420d nylon with a drawstring top, that can also be used for other items that you want to keep separate from the gear in the main compartment. Should have pics soon. By the way, I don't my dictionary handy, is it duffle or duffel?

Mel

eggroll
05-15-2003, 09:47 AM
Mel

duffel bag
n.
Variant of duffle bag.

Source: The American HeritageŽ Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition

duffel bag

\Duffel bag\ A sack to hold miscellaneous articles, as tools, supplies, or the like.

Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary

Mel
05-15-2003, 12:18 PM
Thanks Egg, I think I'll shuffel off with my tail between my legs. As in shuffel off with my duffel, or is it shuffle off with my duffle, or maybe even shuffle off with my duffel? Damn, I need another cup of coffee.

Mel

Sgathak
05-21-2003, 10:34 PM
Any news on this new toy?

Is it anything like TacticalTailors duffle bag?

Mel
05-21-2003, 10:45 PM
Sgathak, give me a call (866-308-1911) or e-mail me (superterk@juno.com) for more info on the soon to be released Military Duffels.

Mel