PDA

View Full Version : Airborne!

Tacsit
06-07-2002, 11:03 PM
Hey everyone, I'm just a visitor from the Lightfighter.com board, and north of the border... I wonder if I'm the first Canadian on this board /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Anyways, I want to say to Mel and Patrick that the gear looks absolutely amazing. The sheer modularity, carrying capacity, and ingenuity of these packs is something you both should be lauded for. One question for now is this... Will it be jumpable?

It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press.

Mel
06-09-2002, 10:48 AM
Tacsit:

Thanks for coming on board and welcome. I believe you are our first northern neighbor, with more to follow, hopefully. Thank you for the kind words, and I'm glad you like what you've seen so far. As for the pack being jumpable, there are no built-in jump straps. But, as you know, there are ways around this. Most guys will use a separate wrap-around harness or some type of jumper's kit bag.

Mel

sak45acp
06-09-2002, 08:00 PM
Mel,it sounds like your next project for this subject would be a duffel bag with jumpable harness built on that the ruck (or any other equipment)goes into. This would also be able to double as a cargo bag for the cargo chair setup.