PDA

View Full Version : Explain the Rondys to the New Guy...

Dan97526
12-09-2007, 09:08 PM
So I've read over every post in this forum, and I'm still a bit unclear as to what the Rendezvous are. Perhaps I shouldn't have slept through Remedial Reading Comprehension, but please indulge me here.

It appears that they are pretty popular amongst the OR/WA crowd. That would be a plus for me.

Thanks,

Dan

Kevin B
12-09-2007, 09:40 PM
Simple dan. If you love gear and the outdoors you'll be welcome. There's generally fine people, gear, food, beverage and firearms at these deals. Bring what you have whether you have anything Kifaru or not. The invite is more or less open, within this MB family. You'll have a great chance to meet the forum regulars, try out/inspect a wide variety of gear and glean and give some new tip's for future outings. Welcome aboard.

evanhill
12-10-2007, 08:49 AM
Dan, I know it is a hike from Grants Pass to southern WA (exact location TBD) where we will be having the winter rendezvous, but we'd love to have you.

Dan97526
12-12-2007, 03:38 PM
Thanks, guys. I might actually be able to make it. My girlfriend's people live in the Olympia/Centralia area and I wind up there quite a bit. Of course, now that there's a Cabela's in Lacey, I'm a lot more willing to go. /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif