PDA

View Full Version : MMR

Diz
05-07-2003, 03:44 PM
Hey Mel:
That new MMR looks awesome! Let me know what shows you guys will be at so we can hook up. I'd love to see your rucks again, especially the MMR; that sucker sings to me!

Razor
05-08-2003, 06:10 AM
DD, it should sing to you, like a Siren's song! /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif All the great features of the EMR, but in a smaller package for those not involved in cold weather or alpine treks.

Diz
05-08-2003, 02:56 PM
Razor:
Roger that; I think it's the perfect size.

eggroll
05-10-2003, 08:48 AM
Its Sho' Izz Purty /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Personally, I consider this the best option of all Kifaru rucks. This is interesting because I have always been partial to panel loaders.

This interest stems from owning an EMR and noting that while its an excellent ruck, I feel that its size takes it out of contention for shorter durations , or tossabout type outings. Why do I want to strap up and compress all the excess pack to hold supplies for a shorter outing. I am still humping the excess bag weight. While on the other hand, The MMR can hold most all the equipment I deem necessary for outings up to 7 days. (anything more and I start to miss my FOXnews :-))
and I dont have to carry excess bag weight.

The LBE pictured in Kifarus website photos are of the SOE variety - IIRC, either LandWarfare or Patrol variant, over a Point blank armor vest.

I need to find an Eggroll-Sized mannequin to demonstrate some of these LBE/Ruck integration concepts.

/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif