PDA

View Full Version : ECR 08.

Ken
10-17-2007, 05:41 AM
Let's get the ball rolling...

What dates work for everyone?

seadug
10-17-2007, 05:57 AM
I hope to be there. Starting a new job on a tugboat in january and will be working 2 weeks on 2 off. Hopefully it falls right. Will still have seafood though.

Ken
10-17-2007, 06:15 AM
When will you find out your schedule?

seadug
10-17-2007, 06:19 AM
Just walking out the door to go fishing now. Not sure when I will find out my schedule. Hopefully within the next 2-3 weeks.

William Clunie
10-17-2007, 06:22 AM
Good idea Ken. I'm busy guiding snowmobilers during the kids week off from school in February. March works best for me, and the weather is much more tame then. Hopefully, we'll have a good snow base by March.

William Clunie

Ken
10-17-2007, 06:50 AM
We moved it back to Feb. to try and avoid some of the mud that we seem to be getting more and more of in March these days...

Tame weather is for woosies anyways....lol....

Eagle6
10-17-2007, 07:41 AM
Where will it be held?

Ken
10-17-2007, 10:10 AM
Northville NY...

William Clunie
10-17-2007, 10:13 AM
This wussy was looking for temps right around 20 degrees and sunny skies for sleeping in the snow. I'm fine with anything but the kid's week off from school in February.

William Clunie

Ken
10-17-2007, 10:18 AM
...lol...

what week is that?

PA Scott
10-17-2007, 03:29 PM
The timing on the ECR planning is impeccable: both the 50 gallon barrel and the 5 gallon carboy of cider are bubbling merrily. My basement smells WONDERFUL!

I'm fairly flexible so long as we don't plan for the 3d week in March (works concerns).

I also got a PM from Ken asking for an MOB review. By a happy coincidence, I spent the previous night camped by Big Bear Swamp, and hope to have another couple trials "in the bag" (pun intended) before providing a full report. For the present, suffice it to say that the MOB falls into the category of what my wife described as "gourmet camping".

Very much looking forward to seeing everyone. Not to put pressure on William, but I've got a powerful hankering for moosemeat. Help me out, brother!

PA Scott

William Clunie
10-17-2007, 05:00 PM
Scott,
So far I haven't been tipped with moose meat. I actually like it better than a cash tip. I'm working on some deer meat though. I wish someone could have video taped me this afternoon. A local orchard owner has asked me to cull the herd of deer that have been raiding his apples. I jumped two fat does this afternoon and immediately grunted at them. They turned and came back at me! I was out in an open field with only about a foot of grass for cover. The walked up to me and stopped at around 30 yards. When I tried to draw the bow back, they took off -- my call stopped them again. I grunted and did my best to look like a deer, then headed away from them to a little strip of woods. They FOLLOWED me for a little while, then walked upwind and away from me. I'm taking my rifle next time. We'll have venison for ECR 2008. Goes good with cider!

William Clunie

Ken
10-17-2007, 06:42 PM
Sounds good Scott...I'll be looking foward to the review...

Plodder
10-18-2007, 01:42 AM
Ken

I would to come if you would allow a Canuk again.
The only time I can't make is Feb 29, Mar 01 & Mar 02nd weekend.

Plodder

Ken
10-18-2007, 11:37 AM
Absolutely...It would be great to have you again.

PA Scott
10-22-2007, 06:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sounds good Scott...I'll be looking foward to the review... </div></div>

I've scouted some using the mountain bike and have designed a hunting strategy for Big Bear Swamp in Pike County, PA. It's part of the Delaware State Forest, which means I can primitive camp for as long as I want without a permit so long as I set camp in a different spot each evening (sounds like a job for a supertarp, don't you think). I'll be backpacking in for an extended stay during the 2 week PA rifle season, and will have the opportunity to put the MOB through its paces. Expect a report in mid-December or so.

BTW -- the '07 cider barrel is bubbling away happily. My basement smells WONDERFUL! We're going "old school" this year with no added ingedients other than the champagne yeast, and plan on bottling with a minimal amount of priming sugar so that we have a slightly sparkling vintage. Get you livers ready, folks, we're gonna have some fun!

Oh, and Patrick, I've been working on a banjo version of Cassidy. Got most of the licks down, and we should have some fun with that and the ECR traditional I Know You Rider. Figure we'll lubricate the pipes & then let 'er rip!

PA Scott

Ken
10-22-2007, 06:56 PM
...awesome...

Dave R.
10-22-2007, 07:16 PM
Dudes....the first two weekends in Feb are not good for me...the rest are...March 8th is out too....

Cider....cider.....cider.....yummmmmm.....Scott does that mean no nitrates too?

Dave

Ken
10-22-2007, 07:25 PM
...allright...

...Sounds like the weekend of the 16th and the weekend of the 23rd are good starting points...

More feedback is always welcome...

Ralph?
Copper?
Two Elk?
GJZ?
WW?
Patrick?
Edod?
Ksnake...WG?...
Singleshot??...lol...

...others...Earl? OP?...

Patrick
10-22-2007, 08:56 PM
Scott,

"Fare thee well now, let your life proceed by it's own design." Can hardly wait to belt that out with you and that magic banjo. Lubricated, of course, with the best cider in the world.

Ken, et al,

Here are my bookings for Feb./Mar. '08:

---Feb 1-5: SHOT SHOW

---Feb 22-Mar 11: Miz Sarah and I will be cruising around the southern tip of South America, to include the Straits of Magellan(!!!). Patagonia. Penquins. Tango. (Wonder if those folks do banjos?)

Otherwise, I'm open. And ready to rock.

PA Scott
10-23-2007, 02:53 AM
What say you all to the weekend of Feb 16? Didn't we do that weekend last year, enjoying the "fruits" of the Valentine's Day Blizzard?

Dave, a minimal amount of sulfites were used to kill the mold & bacteria immediately after pressing. It's a necessary evil. One of the cousins made fun of us a couple years back, saying it was an unnecessary step when we were all filling our barrels. Of course, when it was taste testing time, and his barrel held an undrinkable green glop that smelled like old gym socks, we had the last laugh.

PA Scott

Ken
10-23-2007, 03:02 AM
...16th works for me...

Ralph
10-23-2007, 03:44 AM
Since I have no family or business commitments I'll let you guys sort out the dates, just about anything is good for me.

BTW, anyone hear from Copper lately? He seems to have vanished.

Ken
10-23-2007, 03:52 AM
I talked to him the other day...he's been plenty busy...

Dave R.
10-23-2007, 05:02 AM
Scott...I'm looking forward to the cider!!!!! MMMMMMMMMmmmmm.

The weekend of the 16th of Feb looks good to me....cool.

Dave

William Clunie
10-23-2007, 05:27 AM
Sounds good to me! I'm looking forward to seeing all you folks I missed last year.

Some form of moose meat coming. One of my hunting clients decided the cash tip wasn't enough. He called the other day to tell me to come and pick up a box of wrapped moose meat. Good guy.

William Clunie

PA Scott
10-23-2007, 08:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: William Clunie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One of my hunting clients decided the cash tip wasn't enough. He called the other day to tell me to come and pick up a box of wrapped moose meat. </div></div>

William, I'm sending you the cleaning bill for the drool of saliva that just poured down my front after reading your post. Ask me to tell you about my grandfather's moose hunts when we see each other at the ECR.

Dave, would you be interested in driving up together a little earlier this year? We always miss the first night's gear talk, and I'm thinking that it would be fun to have a little extra time with Ken, Patrick, and whoever else shows up early.

PA Scott

William Clunie
10-23-2007, 12:15 PM
Scott,
Not to worry. Just wear the same clothes to the ECR, cause you'll be salivatin' there for sure. Just payback for all of the times I been thinkin' of the cider. Cider and moose meat . . . How about the venison lasagna from Ken's wife? Whoa!!! Now that was some good stuff too. See ya there.

William Clunie

Dave R.
10-23-2007, 07:05 PM
Will...I'll cash in my rain check on that Moose Meat!

Scott....I'd love to do it if I can get away earlier...I won't know till we get closer to February.

Dave

Plodder
10-24-2007, 01:39 AM
Ken

Feb 16, 2008 is good with me

Plodder

Ken
10-24-2007, 02:54 AM
Sounds good...the weekend of the 16th seems to fit for everyone. Hopefully Seadug's new schedule line up well for that weekend...

Any of you PA boys talk to Two Elk? I wonder if he will be able to make it this year?

Dave R.
10-24-2007, 03:15 AM
yep...talked to him via voice mail yesterday...i'll let him know about the 16th

seadug
10-24-2007, 05:07 AM
I hope I can make it but it's looking like I won't know my schedule till January. If I can't make it I will send down some seafood to eat in my absence. Doug

Two Elk
10-28-2007, 04:22 AM
Hello All...yes on the 16th. Good idea to get it pinned down early.

Looking forward to it...thank Dave for the heads up!

ozarkrambler
10-28-2007, 08:35 AM
What is the nearest airport to the rondy site, and what would be the chances of getting a ride on Thursday, and Sunday??

Flights are going fast and I am thinking seriously about attending. I checked flights into Albany but not sure if that would be the correct airport.

Thanks, Ozark

Ken
10-28-2007, 03:50 PM
Yup....Albany...whenever you get here, your ride will be waiting.

Woods Walker
10-28-2007, 07:00 PM
Sounds great. I will be there.

Ken
10-28-2007, 07:48 PM
Cool...it'll be good to see ya again Kevin...this time I want to get some more time to check out your stack robbers...

Ksnake
11-02-2007, 03:57 PM
Feb 16th sounds like a perfect weekend. The 18th is a holiday. Instead of starting a day early, thoughts on staying a day late instead?

Ken
11-03-2007, 08:47 AM
...6 of one, half dozen of the other...everyone is certainly welcome to stay Monday...

Ralph
11-03-2007, 09:08 AM
Are we getting close to saying that Feb 16 is the day? Or maybe another way is to ask if anyone has any serious problems with that weekend?

Ken
11-04-2007, 04:04 PM
I'd say it's a go...

BrooklynBen
11-05-2007, 12:12 PM
Back when I was doing some checking to find out if we all could camp in Central Park (NYC), it was determined that historically the second week in February had the largest and most consistent measurements for snowfall in NYC.

While these statistics may not be completely transferable to the ECR site further up in the Adirondacks, I would think it safe to assume that a Rondy pegged for 16-Feb just may require slightly longer tent pegs and some form of warm drink(s) ;-)

ozarkrambler
11-05-2007, 05:32 PM
Ken, still trying to find a reasonably priced flight. I can't believe that I can't find one cheaper than 400.00, but that is what it is looking like. It could be a deal breaker, as my better half told me that if I was going to spend that much on an airplane ride , then I probably didn't need to go to the rondy in Co. in May. Decisions, decisions. My kids would never forgive me if I failed to take them to Co this spring, but I really would like to see NY in the winter, plus all the moose and cider talk has my blood stirring, and my mouth watering.

Ozark

Ken
11-05-2007, 07:08 PM
uh oh...I had better get looking a little harder...

Where are you flying out of??...

ozarkrambler
11-06-2007, 04:01 AM
Tulsa Ok, or Kansas City. I looked at flying into Syracuse, but it was a lot higher. I haven't given up yet.

Ozark

copper
11-10-2007, 04:50 AM
It's almost too bad we weren't doing this as a "Tug Hill Rondy". With Lake Ontario being abnormally warm the last couple years, the lake effect snow is likely to be insane again!

I'll be looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Ralph
11-10-2007, 08:41 AM
Copper, glad to hear from you, I was wondering where you had gotten to.

copper
11-10-2007, 11:30 AM
Thanks Ralph. Wild ride these past few months...year, actually. I intend to be there, nonetheless!

I'm ordering serious tires and taking an extra day off to ensure Mr. Clunie has no excuse /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Looking forward to seeing you, William!

Chawn

William Clunie
11-10-2007, 01:47 PM
No excuses this year! I've got it locked in for good on the calendar. I'll bring my own snowshoes this year Chawn. It will be good to see you all again.

William Clunie

Ken
11-12-2007, 12:42 AM
well well well...look what the cat dragged in...

...no lame azz excuses this year either like ..."my truck is smashed and my thumb is broke so I couldn't hitch a ride..."...

/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

If Ozark winds up out in Syracuse flying in, might you be able to snag him along the way?

copper
11-12-2007, 04:27 AM
Having expended what must be the 8th of my 9 lives, I think I'll just show up and have a good time /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Keep me posted on Ozark's plans. Syr. is no problem for me to get to.

Ken
11-12-2007, 07:24 AM
...lol...just bustin'...hopefully you won't ever have to go thru anything like that again...

copper
11-12-2007, 08:54 AM
I would simply like nissan to develope a new airbag system:

Instead of deploying an actual airbag, this would just fire a copious stream of Scott's cider into the mouth of the "previously unfortunate victim" of an accident. Without doubt, this would alleviate the aftermath of impact.

William Clunie
11-12-2007, 11:09 AM
I think if you would have had lamilite air bags, you would have been saved all the trama. (I couldn't help it). This thread is going down hill fast.

William Clunie

copper
11-12-2007, 03:22 PM
William, we are on the East Coast. It's SUPPOSED to look like it's going downhill fast /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

William Clunie
11-12-2007, 05:27 PM
Well, we're such a bunch of cider feinds.

/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

William Clunie

Canadian Guy
11-18-2007, 03:40 PM
Being only about 3 hours away from Northville, NY and liking being out in the winter anywhere the proposed ECR sounds interesting but the big question is; is this by invite only or is it open to all Kifaru forum types? Also can anyone stand yet another Canadian? I would seriously consider attending if possible.

Canadian Guy

PA Scott
11-18-2007, 04:16 PM
It's by invite only.

Doesn't matter, though, because YOU"RE invited.

See ya there, eh?

PA Scott

copper
11-18-2007, 04:18 PM
I think you are certainly welcome. Just PM Ken for where and bring what you need.

GJZ
11-18-2007, 05:06 PM
If they let me up there....they'll let just about anyone!

copper
11-18-2007, 05:17 PM
It's true, Greg IS the low bar for admission /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif He still has the record for the best entrance ever....

GJZ
11-18-2007, 05:51 PM
Ask William Clunie what happened last week!

Work gave us an unexpected 3 floating holidays....and a co-worker/friend who has some property in William's neck of the woods invited me to do some hunting (he has been asking me for over a year now). I got about 50 miles from his place when my engine developed a rod knock without any warning. I didn't get to do any hunting but we did get to visit with William!

BTW, William the good person he is, offered me one of his vehicles with a pay me when you get it offer. My family made an over night trip to get me back to work on time.
I passed on William's deal but appreciate his generosity sincerely!
William's wife also has some of the best baked goods in town!

All the miles I put on across the country over the years and I had to brake down on my first hunting trip in Maine. I tried to wing a last minute trip and it didn't work and caught a BAD cold on top of all that. Oh well, it was still worth it!

Last I heard, Ken R. (who attended the 07 ECR) got a nice heavy bodied 8 pt. on the last day.

Hope I can make the 2008 ECR....it's too early for me to know but I'm going to try. I'm also trying to get our friend Kevin, who has a place near William, to attend the 08 ECR if possible.

Dave R.
11-19-2007, 03:45 AM
Wow Greg! That is amazing providence!

Dave

GJZ
11-19-2007, 04:36 AM
It's not just a ride....it's an adventure!

ispell ain't that smart....
It may correct spelling errors but it doesn't correct proper English.
I meant break down not brake down.
Told you they'll let just about anyone attend the rendezvous.

William Clunie
11-19-2007, 06:37 AM
Greg,
Hope things work out better for you the next time you come up this way. Also hoping to see you at the ECR 2008. If all goes well, I'll be there.

William Clunie

Canadian Guy
11-19-2007, 06:07 PM
Ken,
Sent you a PM to get any info on the ECR 08 that you may have. I hope to be able to join in on what sounds like an interesting weekend, eh!

Ken
11-19-2007, 07:48 PM
I'll be looking for it...

We will be glad to have you. I hope you can make it down.

Striker2
11-21-2007, 11:06 AM
Ken, PM sent.

Ken
11-21-2007, 01:51 PM
This is shaping up to be one hell of an event....yahoo...

I'm going to try to get a pulk together by the time the event rolls around....some of you fellas had some really nice rig's last year....

GJZ
11-24-2007, 06:50 PM
This year will be harder than ever to pull off but I'm going to try....even if I just head up there to say hello and head back. It just doesn't seem to get any easier, just yet anyway.

Woods Walker
11-24-2007, 06:56 PM
Ken.

Pulk sleds are real nice. You can pack in a crazy base camp. Your 8-man and homemade more airtight stove etc. I have had well over 100lbs in my pulk.

Tierce
11-30-2007, 10:20 PM
I'm a soon-to-be Kifaru owner who's been lurking on the boards for a few weeks now. Any chance there's room for a newbie? I'm a college student in NYC, but I'm also in the NY ARNG and commission to active duty in May 08.

I haven't been camping for a few years, so this sounds like a great opportunity to get out in the woods in a non-military capacity, and there's nothing I love more than REAL cider. /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

PA Scott
12-01-2007, 04:58 AM
Tierce,

There's more than enough room for another brother. Welcome aboard! The ECR is one of the high points on my yearly calendar, and it looks like this year's version is going to be a real hoot.

Maybe we can even get Patrick to finally bring a rambling rifle for us to drool & dream over.

BTW, if you're wondering where the cider comes from, here's your answer...

http://inlinethumb61.webshots.com/33340/2760399070101816841S600x600Q85.jpg (http://entertainment.webshots.com/photo/2760399070101816841ercTci)

Just watch the intake unless you want to shoot for the OD look.....

... right copper?

PA Scott

Dave R.
12-01-2007, 06:08 AM
The wellspring of "Ciderick" heavenly goodness!!! Thanks for the teaser Scott!

Tierce...hope you can come...you will have an awesome time.

Dave

Tierce
12-01-2007, 07:11 AM
Thanks a lot, I can't wait. Will it be possible to get a ride from Albany? I'm looking at either flying or taking Amtrak there, b/c I don't have a car in NYC.

I grew up in CA with anti-gun parents so, aside from M16s and SAWs in the Army, I haven't been around firearms much; a Kifaru rifle sounds cool though. What are others bringing?

Scott, that cider looks great /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

GJZ
12-01-2007, 09:13 AM
Tierce,

The ECR is worth the trip!

Take your folks shooting....

They might be surprised!

Ralph
12-01-2007, 09:13 AM
If you are coming by train or bus, Amsterdam might be a better choice. What say, Ken? Unless I'm totally incapacitated I will be there and I have to pass through Amsterdam on my way.

Flying from NYC to Albany is kind of a waste, you will spend more time (and money) getting to and from and screwing around in the airports than you will just riding a bus to Amsterdam from the PA Terminal in midtown. As I recall it is about 4 hours by bus.

Ken
12-01-2007, 10:53 PM
There will be some others picked up in Albany (Patrick-Ozark)...

Amsterdam is fine too...

copper
12-02-2007, 03:50 AM
Scott, I'm going to have to be a very good boy around the cider /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Suffice to say that I'm familiar enough with it to moderate my way through /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I looked at the blood pressure prescription and it doesn't say ONE word about cider...just machinery, etc. /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

William Clunie
12-13-2007, 04:24 PM
Idaho Lad,
This is the thread you need to check for directions and info. Ken is the man to talk too.

William Clunie

idaho lad
12-13-2007, 09:46 PM
Ditto William.

I'll have to check out the $$$$$$$$$$$ situation and look at fares and rates.

Also I have a LR shooting commitment with Snakey in Oregon come Jan. 22.

I'll have to get affairs in order and see what shakes. I'd sure like to see other country.

William Clunie
12-18-2007, 10:18 AM
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas . . . by the time the ECR rolls around, it'll be SST's for sure. I'm bringin' as much moose chili as possible. I'll use the fartless method of preparation to avoid deadly fumes. Sleeping in close quarters with a bunch of cider and chili filled humans would be dangerous, especially with the open flame of a stove.

William Clunie

Woods Walker
12-20-2007, 07:15 PM
Nice. I will be looking forward to that!

William Clunie
12-21-2007, 05:37 AM
WW,
The fumes or the chili?

William Clunie

Woods Walker
12-21-2007, 05:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: William Clunie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WW,
The fumes or the chili?

William Clunie </div></div>

That depends on the chili. /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

T&S Manufacturing
12-22-2007, 04:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PA Scott</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Just watch the intake unless you want to shoot for the OD look.....

... right copper?

PA Scott </div></div>

ROFLMAO!!!

Sorry Copper. Just struck me as funny. But been there myself a few times or so. It's even worse in the field. No hot shower to fall asleep in. No cold pizza or V8 juice to calm the stomach (cold pizza, a hangover's best meal). And no bathroom throne to lose last night's gruel and grog in.

mtnsldr
12-23-2007, 03:10 AM
Feb? Damn. Anything planned post May? I'll have a new foliage ZXR that will need breaking in as a "welcome home from Astan" present, and an only slightly used regulator system/woobie...

Hope it's fun, I'll be having my own personal rondy out here!

Adam

Ken
12-23-2007, 03:54 AM
May's brookie season....gimme a shout when you want to pack up the ZXR...

mtnsldr
12-23-2007, 06:51 AM
Alright, sounds good. I can't fish for **** anymore, but I can watch like no other!!!

For anyone up in the NH area I'll be looking to plan some summits of MT Washington this summer in preparation for a winter summit next winter...

copper
12-24-2007, 01:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mtnsldr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Alright, sounds good. I can't fish for **** anymore, but I can watch like no other!!!

For anyone up in the NH area I'll be looking to plan some summits of MT Washington this summer in preparation for a winter summit next winter... </div></div>

Interested.

Andy_in_NH
12-24-2007, 12:57 PM
Me too!

idaho lad
12-25-2007, 05:47 PM
Mt. Washington. The setting for the world's record measured wind speed of 230+ MPH.

I bet in the winter that would be one bad apple. Seen on Discovery how the visibility is also a killer element on that mountain.

mtnsldr
12-25-2007, 08:10 PM
Thats why I want to do it. I've been on it several times, my last military unit used to spend a considerable amount of time operating on and around Washington in training.

Good to hear I'll be able to find some folks to join in!

Canadian Guy
01-03-2008, 05:39 AM
Unfortunately I am not able to make the ECR as my best friend has just announced he is getting married on Feb 16th, was really looking forward to attending! I will keep my eye out for other Kifaru type RV's that are close.

Ken
01-03-2008, 06:49 AM
Oh well...have fun at the wedding! We will catch up w/ you next year!

Dave R.
01-03-2008, 10:52 AM
Ken...how's the snow pack looking so far this year?

Ken
01-03-2008, 01:05 PM
So far it's like the bullfrog says...

kknnneeedeeeppp...

Dave R.
01-06-2008, 02:17 PM
Ken....do you have a target that you can set up for archery at the Rondy...I'd like to go smokeless this year and bring a recurve. I have one if needed.

Two Elk
01-06-2008, 04:14 PM
What an idea there Dave...might bring mine too. Still planning on a smokepole, too.

William Clunie
01-06-2008, 05:23 PM
I've got a bag that works for field points that would be easy to bring?

William Clunie

Ken
01-06-2008, 05:51 PM
Yup...I'll work on getting some bag targets together myself...I was supposed to last year, but didn't get to it, so I really need to get my act together this year and get archery into the mix.

Dave R.
01-06-2008, 07:47 PM
Archery would be a great addition to the many recreational offerings of the NE Rondy!! Black Powder, High Power, Cider, Hand Guns, Archery, Wild Game Meals, Seadugs Chowder, tipis, hangin out at night in the 16-man, gear testing and drooling.....yep....nice and mellow!!!