PDA

View Full Version : received EMR

copper
04-22-2003, 02:26 PM
I just wanted to say that the EMR showed up and it is the most well-built pack I have ever seen or wore in my life. I cannot believe how much detail goes into these things!

Burt Gummer
04-23-2003, 05:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by copper:
I just wanted to say that the EMR showed up and it is the most well-built pack I have ever seen or wore in my life. I cannot believe how much detail goes into these things!</div></div>She sure is one suhweet pack ain't she?

I have had mine for a couple a weeks.
I am still impressed with the quality and attention to detail.

I also have a Marauder and Navigator.

When I told my buddy I had three packs from the same manufacturer, he sarcastically asked how many could I wear at one time.

I replied "all of them".

copper
04-23-2003, 06:50 AM
You're nt kidding..."all of them"! I did get the scout to go with deal. I was skeptical about the ability to truly compress the thing to the EMR. I figured the model was wearing a pack stuffed with plastic...Oh no. I put 30 lbs in the thing and it absolutely WILL NOT budge!!! Pointman next!!!

eggroll
04-23-2003, 08:25 AM
The EMR can compress down to a size slightly smaller than a Large Becker pack FWIW