PDA

View Full Version : Air Manoeuvre Brigade

marmob
09-20-2005, 02:10 PM
Hello People on the forum,

I had question if ther are any people here on the board that are in the same sort of brigade that i am in in the Netherlands (Air Manoeuvre Brigade)? I am interested in the way they work and the gear they use ect. please reply on this topic or pm me if u like. If u want to know something more first, just check the website in "my profile" and let my know what u think.

Mariomobiel

Dan M
09-20-2005, 07:00 PM
Welcome to the Kifaru Military message board. I am in an air assualt infantry battalion
http://www.calguard.ca.gov/1-184INF/index.html

You can see pictures there of the equipment and gear we use.

eggroll
09-20-2005, 08:06 PM
Welcome to Kifaru, do you have a bag?

considering that a majority of folks here are english speakers, it may help to have an english language version of your website. it may help if we wanted to know more about you, but then again thats what profiles are for.

secondly, if you are at any way involved with this AMB. then shouldn't you already have a working grasp of what works? I certainly cannot read your site fully, unless you want a Swedish Chef (bork bork :-)) transliteration.

With that, you may want to further elaborate on WHAT it is you are looking for in feedback?

finally, U may want to consider spelling out your words instead of using texting shorthand. may be helpful for the older set /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

[/End of Midnight Posting]

marmob
09-20-2005, 11:10 PM
Hi, thanks for the reply. "Dan M" In am looking at your website at the moment, looks nice and alot of info!

eggroll, 1e have a ZULU on the way. 2e English website is not possible at the moment, this is not my personal website but it's the homepage of the AMB. 3e i am just wanted to know what other similar brigade's us or start with as they joint the army. The gear we get is not really state of the art :-( for example, we get a "berghaus" ruck and a "arktis" OPS vest (if u are lucky). And finally about the texting shorthand, that's the same to my, thereís a lot of that on this board that i have the same problem with i just copy/paste them in Google and it the answer is most of the time in the first page. I hope this helps and if ther are any more questions just let me know, Iíll be happy to answer them.

mariomobiel