PDA

View Full Version : EMR/Zulu

TheButcher
09-14-2005, 01:24 PM
Just got my new coyote EMR and multicam Zulu in today and must say WOW!!! Both are fitted with the new tan buckles and hardware which make them look friggin' awesome. Thanks Kifaru (Amanda, Janice, Mel, Patrick, etc.) Now I have a coyote/green trim Express with matching E&E, coyote/tan trim EMR, multicam Zulu with multicam E&E /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif Now I just need to get rid of a Dana Design Terraplane X and Shadow Peak so the ol' lady won't freak out, haha. Thanks again Kifaru /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

molsen
09-14-2005, 02:07 PM
This thread is useless without pics! /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

akfirecop
09-14-2005, 02:20 PM
If ever you want to dump the Express, lemme know. I have a pointman in that color. Love it.

Lone Piper
09-15-2005, 01:43 PM
Damn, didn't know the new packs have matching buckles. Is that true if you have a multicam Marauder on order (hypothetically of course!)?

Hobart
09-20-2005, 12:20 PM
Kifaru has switched to coyote brown hardware? Is this true? I'm about to order a Scout and coyote buckles etc. would be ultimate coolness!

TheButcher
09-20-2005, 01:50 PM
If someone wants to posts some pics of my packs, I will be glad to snap a few pictures and email them to whomever will post them. I have no idea how to post pictures, and I just learned how to email photos. Anybody /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

scotchrick05
09-21-2005, 02:35 AM
Shoot them to me scott.mcgrath2@us.army.mil

Scott

molsen
09-21-2005, 05:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by TheButcher:
If someone wants to posts some pics of my packs, I will be glad to snap a few pictures and email them to whomever will post them. I have no idea how to post pictures, and I just learned how to email photos. Anybody /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif </div></div>You can shoot them to me at molsen0311@gmail.com and I can host them, too.

Mike

TheButcher
10-04-2005, 01:51 PM
http://usera.imagecave.com/TheButcher/HPIM0726-copy.jpg http://usera.imagecave.com/TheButcher/HPIM0728.JPG

Mel
10-04-2005, 03:32 PM
Hey Butcher, cool pics, and that is actually my first look at one of our packs with the tan hardware! I gotta get Janice to get some demos out to me. /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Mel

imported_airsupport
10-04-2005, 04:37 PM
You Sir are my hero

TheButcher
10-04-2005, 04:52 PM
Thanks Mel/Airsupport /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif , sorry fellas for the delay in pics and I know they are not the best pics either(still learning /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif ) and yes the tan hardware was a very SWEET suprise, thanks Kifaru /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Hobart
10-05-2005, 08:52 AM
Beautiful! /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Thanks a lot, Butcher!

Gizzmo
10-05-2005, 08:59 AM
Nice blades also !
Who made them ?

I just got my CB EMR about 2 weeks ago. I love it. Best pack I've ever had.

gronk
10-07-2005, 11:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Gizzmo:
Nice blades also !
Who made them ?

I just got my CB EMR about 2 weeks ago. I love it. Best pack I've ever had. </div></div>The blades look like Busse's or SwampRat's. Hard to work out who is who since SR started using micarta handles. They've been described as the Kifaru's of the knife world (or was it Kifaru is the Busse of the cordura world... /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif )
G

TheButcher
10-08-2005, 05:04 AM
Thanks fellas, yes I consider Kifaru the king of the pack world and Busse the king of the knife world /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif The blades are a Busse Battle Mistress Ergo(black) and a Busse Heavy Ordinance Fusion Steel Heart(tan) Now, just have to find those king of the boots brand, maybe the Hanwags from Lathrop /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif